Do you want to fix the functioning of the NBC app on your Android device? If yes, then this tutorial will help you do it, so follow all the steps until the end.
Restart your Android device
- Press and hold the ‘Power’ button for a couple of seconds and then, tap the ‘Restart’ option on the screen.
- If the device doesn’t restart, press the ‘Power’ button for a little longer and you will see the ‘Restart’ option.
Check for updates
You must check if there is an update available for your Android device. If there is, download and install that update. Here is how you can check and install the updates:
- Open the ‘Settings’ menu on your Android device.
- Go down the menu and look for the ‘System’ option. Tap ‘System’, then ‘Advanced’ and then, ‘System Update’.
- You will now check the update status.
- You are now going to see the update status.
Update NBC app
You should also update the NBC app to ensure that no problem occurs because of an outdated app. Here is how you can update the NBC app:
- Go to the ‘Google Play Store’ on your Android device.
- Tap ‘Menu’ and then, ‘My apps & games’.
- You will see all the apps update of which is available, so find NBC on the list and click the ‘Update’ option given corresponding to it.
In case, the app is still not working, then you will have to try a different set of steps, which are mentioned below:
Force Stop the app
Apps that you open are not closed until you do the following:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of your device.
- Tap ‘Apps & Notifications’.
- Tap the application you want to stop. In case, you can’t find ‘NBC’ app on the list, then tap ‘See all taps’ or ‘App Info’.
- At last, tap ‘Force Stop’.
Clear NBC app’s cache
You should also clear the cache to free up space on your device. This is a short-term solution but has the ability to solve the issue you currently face. To clear the cache, do the following:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Android device.
- Tap ‘Apps’ and ‘Notifications’.
- Tap ‘NBC’ app from the list of applications. In case, you don’t see the app, tap ‘App Info’ or ‘See all apps’.
- Tap ‘Storage’ and then, ‘Clear Cache’.
Clear NBC app’s data
If you think that the app’s data is causing the problem with the functioning of the app, then you can clear data related to the app as well. Here is how it can be done:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ of your Android device.
- Tap ‘Apps & Notifications’.
- Tap ‘NBC’ app from the list of apps.
- Tap ‘Storage’, then ‘Clear Storage’ or ‘Clear Data’ option. Then, tap ‘OK’.
Uninstall NBC app
If none of the aforementioned solutions were able to fix the problem with your NBC app, then you will have to uninstall the app and then, reinstall it.
You should also take the help of the NBC app activate experts to find the best solution to the problem that you are facing.
if you have installed NBC Sports app, but haven’t activated it yet at NBC Sports activate link, then you should get in touch with our experts. Just call us at our NBC activate support number.