Xbox is like other streaming players through which you can stream different channels like Hulu, HBO, and Netflix. Due to some reason if you are not being able to stream Hulu content from Xbox, then read the below-mentioned steps.
In most of the cases, the Hulu streaming problem happens due to poor connectivity or app problem. If the streaming begins without any problem and stuck in-between the show, then there is definitely some problem on the internet.
How to do away with the issues on Xbox one?
- General troubleshooting: First of all, you need to perform the speed test for the network. Once the results are out, check the values with the reference values and find if there is any difference in these. If the connection status is Ok, then go to the next step.
- Check subscription: After successful login to the Hulu account, if you are facing a problem in streaming, then go to the ‘Accounts’ page and check the status of the bill. Any bill if left unpaid may create a problem and you won’t stream in such cases.
- Check password: Another reason for not streaming properly is the password error. If the password entered by you is wrong, then sorry from the Hulu side.
- Re-check email address: The Hulu login is possible only if the email address entered is correct. Entering the wrong password may lead to a streaming problem. Check if there is any secondary email address linked to the Hulu account.
- A test network connection on the Xbox console: If there is a problem in the connection between the Xbox and the internet, then you will get the problem with the Hulu. You can go through the built-in connection test for possible issues if any.
- Go to the home screen of the Xbox one.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Network’.
- Go to the ‘Detailed network analysis’ link.
- Re-install the app: For the re-installation of the app, you need to logout of the Hulu account and go to the ‘Manage apps’ section. From here, you can remove the app easily. Install the app again from the app store of the respective device.
- Clear Cache: You can clear the cache by turning off the device for 20 seconds, then turn it on again.
- Delete saved data: This will flash the complete data from the Xbox device. You can’t restore the data. Yes, you can take a backup of it before performing this function. To back up the data on the external device, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the ‘Xbox’ home.
- Click on ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘System’.
- Check ‘Mass storage’.
- Open ‘Manage storage’.
- Click ‘View contacts’.
- Go to ‘Saved data’ and select ‘Delete the files’.
For more information click at www Hulu Com Activate Activation Code.